Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Memories


Leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. Repost as "Memories".


Here are some recent memories and one oldie...

Futa & Armstrongs (Pete's Birthday)
San Francisco
November 2008

Debbie drove all the way to see Pete finish the Long Beach Marathon
October 2008

Big Cat Race Team Members
Long Beach Marathon
October 2008

Pouring one for Jackass
Fremont Oktoberfest
Brew Ha Ha 5K
September 2008

Meeting Dustin, Craig, Melanie, Adriene, etc. for the first time
Because first impressions are everything!
Ishii-Yoneyama Reunion in Utah
July 2008

Futa Family
Ishii-Yoneyama Reunion in Utah
July 2008

Pete & Debbie Twizzling It
Sea World
June 2008

Pete, Dane, Ahi, & Mitch
RoadRunner Sports, Costa Mesa
June 2008

Meeting some of Ahi's Family in Seattle
May 2008

Debbie & Pete finishing the horrid La Jolla Half Marathon
April 2008

Abby & Pete in Philly
March 2008

Gene, Abby, Pete, & Ahi
Shamrock Half Marathon
March 2008

Big Cat Race Team Members
Shamrock (Half) Marathon
March 2008

Nate's Birthday
February 2008

ZZ & Pete at Nate's Birthday
February 2008

Finishing 2007 with a Roar
Big Cat Challenge (Half Marathon)
December 2007

Vegas Redux
Big Cat Challenge Dinner
December 2008

Big Cat Race Team Members
Big Cat End of the Year Challenge
December 2007

The Triple Threat
Las Vegas
December 25, 2007

Ahi, Pete, N8, & Abba Zabba
Las Vegas
December 24, 2007

Debbie & Pete Kegging It

Mitch & Pete "chilling"
Las Vegas (Half) Marathon
December 2007

Debbie & Pete Sudsing It
Long Beach Half Marathon
October 2007

Pete wearing Debbie's gear at the No-Tell Motel; the video was a hoot!
Long Beach Half Marathon
October 2007

First Race with Big Cat Race Team Members
Long Beach (Half) Marathon
October 2007

Meeting the Big Cats for the first time
June 2007

EAA Banquet
circa 1991


Abby Kesilman
Abby Kesilman
I LOVE this :)
January 6 at 6:08pm
 
George Gensler
George Gensler
That was great! I remember walking through the Surf City Expo trying to find you, but failing miserably. Maybe I'll be more successful this year.
January 6 at 6:17pm

Debbie Garlick
Debbie Garlick
ahh Pete! I miss you
January 6 at 8:45pm

Troy GregoryTroy Gregory
I remember meeting you at the Big Cat Challenge in '07...we all had a blast at Lampost! Where were you this year?
January 6 at 10:28pm

Armando Andrews
Armando Andrews
I remember meeting for the first time at the Big Cats dinner in June 2007. I asked you if you were running the San Diego RnR marathon that next day. You humbly answered, with a beautiful smile, "No..I'm nowhere near ready for a marathon, but I'm thinking about it."
*smiles*
January 6 at 11:47pm

Pete Futa
Pete Futa
It took me a year and 12 races to get ready for a full marathon! (San Diego RnR 2008)
January 6 at 11:54pm

Josh Welchez
Josh Welchez
ok..uh...forgive me if i'm wrong..but we were in choir together in 1992 or 93 and you were dating the tall, red haired guy? i've tried to figure out how we know each other and you're update regarding me has seemed to jog my memory....am i right?
January 7 at 2:12am

Crystal VanSickle Peters
Crystal VanSickle Peters
I remember coming home from work one day and finding you sitting on my couch talking to your brother...what a wonderful surprise!
January 7 at 3:04am ·

Shayna Lister Hefner
Shayna Lister Hefner
I miss the Triple Threat!!!!!!!!!!! I remember driving back from Vegas... And you texting me and Zabba... From the front seat of the car... LOL!!!
January 7 at 9:56am

Katharine Keenan
Katharine Keenan
I remember texting you when I was nervous about meeting Mike's friends. I was drinking Guinness in DC and you were drinking something (not sure if it was Guinness too) in Cali.
January 7 at 2:53pm
e
Pete Futa
Pete Futa
Kat-That is one of my favorite memories!
January 7 at 3:05pm

Pete Futa
Pete Futa
Josh-Your memory is correct!
January 7 at 3:06pm

Katharine Keenan
Katharine Keenan
Aw :) Someday we'll have to meet for real!
January 7 at 3:06pm

Victoria Zupancich Murphy
Victoria Zupancich Murphy
I remember meeting you at the BCC dinner and then seeing you and Ahi at Surf City. You were fast and we were wet and cold. I love the support that Ahi and you give to us all and look forward to seeing you on the 1st!
January 7 at 4:36pm

Mike Peters
Mike Peters
The first time I met you and your mom in Virginia. Being so disappointed when I 'lost track' of you. SEDONA!!! :)
January 7 at 6:13pm

Nathan Agan
Nathan Agan
I remember being awake when I should have been asleep. Ahh... the good ole days. I miss you guys!
January 7 at 8:25pm

Darrel N Tami
Darrel N Tami
I remember the girl with the best smile in 7th grade... you were who you were... (and are!)
January 8 at 1:03pm

No comments:

Post a Comment